Graphic & Web Designer
Full-time $12/hr DOE
Canyon Media is looking for a full-time graphic & web designer. The position involves working with a team to achieve objectives and goals for Canyon Media’s entities and our clients. We are looking for a graphic designer who wants to expand and improve on their current skills and abilities, with experience in web building and editing in WordPress. Canyon Media is a fast paced and rapidly growing media company; always searching for new ways to improve efficiency and branding.
Must be able to work well with others in the creation of new interactive ideas, designs, marketing strategies, print projects, graphical web content, WordPress websites, and social media ideas.
Some training will be provided.
Please provide a portfolio and resume to: email@example.com
- Adobe Creative Suite:
- HTML & CSS
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Good eye for design
- Email Marketing
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with Canyon Media:
Please send resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sell advertising air time on the radio stations to current and potential customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
- Researching your sales pitch
- Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential customers
- Provide high level of customer service
- Create effective promotions
- Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
Attitude and Skills:
Courageous, confident, empathetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, honest, takes initiative, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate
If you are interested and believe you have it what it takes for this position with the Canyon Media Sales department, please call Ben or Matt at 435-628-3643.